At Clínica Martínez Navarro we want to help your recovery be as good as possible. Post-treatment care, hygiene, and check-ups are critical to long-term treatment success.
Avoid valsalva maneuvers:
- Avoid blowing your nose for about a week, as well as any maneuvers that can increase negative pressure such as contained sneezes.
- If you need to sneeze and can’t help it, you should do it with your mouth open to relieve the pressure. Avoid bending over or bowing your head.
- Swelling of the area is common, but the discomfort is less than in other surgical procedures.
- Sleeping in a semi-upright position.
- Intermittent ice application can help reduce inammation.
- Starting from the second day, rinse with lukewarm water.
- If the sinus is obstructed by small particles of the grafted bone or by an edema, it may result in an infection with common pathogens. To help prevent this complication it is very important to reduce inammation, so we recommend taking the anti-inammatory and antibiotic medication prescribed by your doctor and coming to our consultation.
APERIO KIN SPRAY —- SPRAY OVER THE AREA 3 TIMES A DAY