The care, hygiene and post-treatment check-ups are essential for the correct evolution of the area. To do this, you must follow the following indications:
- Apply ice to the area intermittently.
- Do not make physical eort during the first four days.
- Do not eat hot foods or beverages, drink cold liquids (not carbonated drinks) and warmsoft foods during the first week.
- Begin brushing in the operated area 24 hours after the intervention with a soft brush.
- Rinse with water and salt at least 2 times a day.
- Do not smoke or consume alcoholic beverages for at least seven days after the intervention.
In case of bleeding:
- Keep your head slightly elevated.
- Fold a gauze into 4 parts, place it in the area of the extraction and bite it for 45 minutes.
- Do not take aspirin.
- Do not rinse or brush your teeth.
PERIO KIN SPRAY —- SPRAY OVER THE AREA 3 TIMES A DAY